Within The Pokeball Within The Pokeball

Poor imitation.

Seriously, Robot Chicken did this joke years ago. Come up with something original next time.

AlmightyHans responds:

i didn't know they did! don't get so pissed! haha

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Is it just me or do her breasts keep getting bigge

I really thought this was a good example of the typical anime fight where sometimes no one even throws a punch the whole episode! Really good animation too!

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Funny and Great, but...

I don't see why this took so long to finish in all actuality, it was funny, the House reference wasn't needed, the MGS thing was nice, and all out, I loved it, but I'm taking off three points because because Link was right handed and had the Blue Tunic before unfreezing the Zora king, and because Link somehow made it through the Water Temple with a broken Hookshot. But I'll give you a point back for including the Flare Dancer.

Babies Babies

Someone must've watched The Sperm

Seriously, I love this! reminds me of the Thai move The Sperm though, except this is awesomely hilarious.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Nice

Good to see Link is back, the Phoenix Wright music was a nice touch, actually saw this when it came out two years ago, still hasn't lost it's humor.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

LMAO

I swear, this never gets old, can't wait for a 3rd if possible, sadly, these awesome movies helped me get past certain points in the game when I didn't know what to do. LOVE THIS AND HOPE FOR MORE!!